Monday, 4 February 2013

Four More Years







Today marks my fourth anniversary with Hugh. So I give you a selection of our best bits. Whilst I'm not seeing him today or any time soon because of our horrendous work loads, I did want to take a little bit of time out to look back and remember all the great things we've done together. This year we're going to try for a Scandinavian city break, and he's going to take me to my cake decorating workshop with Eric Lanlard (amazing). I'll be spending my summer in Malawi so we'll go our separate ways for a while, but then we both move back home for good after graduation. It's been an adventure  seriously tough at times but I'm pretty proud we've got this far, with over half our time together in a long distance relationship at university. So here's to the next four years and beyond!

5 comments:

Vix said...

Happy Anniversary! Proof that long-distance love really does last! x

EilidhPie said...

Happy anniversary! Xo

pastcaring said...

Congratulations to the two of you! Lovely happy pics! xxx

Jeane M. said...

Sweet! Cheers for another more years to come. Got my eye on your next posts.

bowbanglebake said...

Happy belated anniversary! It's a shame you couldn't see each other but it proves that you don't need to see each other all the time to make a relationship last!
I love your pictures together :)

Jenni x


Bows Bangles & Bakes